When you're baking for five, regular biscuit batches disappear in the blink of an eye. This large batch makes 45 biscuits which lasts, well…. a little bit longer.
By Mel@Table for Five
A big batch of chocolate-on-chocolate biscuits.
- 180g unsalted butter
- 60g (just under ⅓ cup) caster sugar
- 100g (⅔ cup, loosely packed) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 150g (1 cup) self raising flour
- 225g (1 ½ cup) plain flour
- 20g (2 Tablespoons) cocoa powder
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- 40mls (2 Tablespoons) milk
- 2 good pinches of salt (a bit less than ¼ teaspoon)
•Preheat oven to 180°C/ 356°F
•Cream butter and sugars together.
•Add eggs and beat well until all combined.
•Stir in remaining ingredients.
•Scoop tablespoon servings onto lined or lightly greased baking tray.•Bake for 10 minutes, allow to cool before removing from tray, they will still be soft when first removed from the oven.